Our world is shifting fast and many things are sliding down hill. Now is an important time to grab hold of whatever we cherish and envision how it can be, make it stronger, clean it up, or change in some way. See what you want, go there. There are so many wonderful and effective solutions around us— grab hold of one and help it along. We can make a difference if we all do something.
My currant list:
1. Our children need more arts brought into their lives:
Earth & Arts camp—”Giving the Land a Voice Again”
2. We need more live art to happen again
3. Create a performance with kids imagining what we want “instead”
4. A community nurse in every Vermont town
5. Make posters with my friends educating about not washing plastic clothing